|Summer Sale Begins NOW
Buy one 1/2 flat, get 1/2 flat free
(of equal or lesser value, in-store, retail pick-up only).
HAPPY GARDENER SHOPS tour
a less hectic, eclectic tour in the peaceful
St. Croix river valley countryside.
Spend an enjoyable time with family and friends Fri 7/10/15: 10am - 4pm
meandering through our unique garden shops,
exploring an interesting mix of fun treasures, garden art and plants.
Sat 7/11/15: 10am - 4pm
Sun 7/12/15: 10am - 4pm
In 2015, our season will run from May thru July 12. Hours:
Sat: 9am - 4pm
Sun: 11am - 4pm
What makes Kinnickinnic Natives unique?
- Locals only! Plants that is.
- Almost all of the plants sold at Kinnickinnic Natives are grown from seed collected from our site.
- Kinnickinnic Natives is only 30 minutes from Saint Paul. For those customers from across the river, we are closer than you think.
- The majority of Kinnickinnic Native's plants are grown in 3" pots. The plants are more affordable (especially for larger installations) and easier to transplant. Some will even bloom the first year.
- Knowledgeable owners on staff.
Kinnickinnic Natives grows about 99% of plants from seed grown on our location. The original seed sources are within 50 miles of our site. How many nurseries or greenhouses can make that claim?
235 State Road 65, River Falls, WI 54022
Conservation through propagation is the key to preservation.– Anonymous